You



That night, that foggy and starry night, the stars went sparkling above our heads and colours were all a glimmer. Damp streetlights were drawing the path that night, keeping us on track. As this heart of mine grew heavy upon our departure, I turned and smiled knowing that there’s another chapter of this and board on the last midnight train home. With that sun-touched hair,I knew things were going right again, at least this time. My heart was in tuned with the melody of the night and harmonised with the singing satellites. What a night it was, at least I’ll be alright.I don’t feel like sleeping that night because reality is finally better than dreams. Breathing in the heavy dose of atmosphere that I used to miss so much, Bentong, the ambience where no one sleeps and the night comes alive, gleefully. As I lied on my bed, gazing through the galaxies far away, I see your face in every constellations, and all of the bright colour of the rainbow went bursting through my veins. As my imagination took off that night, we both sat on Leo and dip our toes into the melting milky way, feeling the universe on our skin. The twinkling stars lined like glitter on your eyelashes, making it harder for me to see. Before we know it, we stumbled and fell onto Andromeda and caught ourselves off guard with the awe-inspiring wonder before our eyes. As you take me by the hand, I don’t feel so scared anymore and we both took our baby steps into the unknown. Even though I don’t know what’s up ahead, I’m not letting go, never. So she came close to comfort and whispered into my ears, `I can’t promise you that there will be no problem when we’re together, but I can promise you that you don’t have to go through them alone`When the morning light woke me up, I wrote a note to my future love. I may not have a clue of who you are and how you look like but until death do us apart, I’ll stick by your side and hold your hand as we ride that ups and downs in life. By the time I finally found you, I’ll make it picture perfect for us. InsyaAllahiwaTaala.