Screaming Out Loud



This can be described as `mature`

On the verge of SPM , everyone in their seventeen is struggling through thick and thin , burning the midnight oil and giving it all they got to get the best result in their SPM . I looked everyone around me , so tense and so rigid . I looked at the person in front of me , barely able to open his eyes and having dark colouration round his eyes , signifying the inadequate sleep that he gets . I looked at Anas Azfar , Adri on my left , Hahahahalim putting his head in bag and slept all the day, and Bedal struggling to keep their head up , nodding constantly like the oscillating pendulum in physics experiment .
It then came to me , that my friends had changed , they're no longer the invigorating friends of mine , they're the slave of SPM . They are no longer have time to talk , to hang and to look .I symphatize them , I really do . Eventhough I am also in the amidst of it , but still, I take my time to enjoy the pleasure of the little things in life because it's what that makes me a human being .
I shouldn't be cramped out with life and leave absolutely no space for myself . I don't want to lose my childhood , lots of children nowadays are missing out on those kind of things .