Little Brother



The story began like this ;

My brother is the king of funny. He is the class clown. Everyday my mom gets a call from the school, eventually she just cussed them out and told them to stop calling her. Because the teachers really have it out for my brother, they call about the smallest things.
The other day they put him in three days of in-school-suspension for trying to sneak to another seat. Kinda harsh, but oh well. Anyhow, my mom went to the parent teacher conference and she showed him an illustration my brother had made of all of his teachers. Each teacher was drawn as big as a house, holding all kinds of fast food bags, and eating burgers and stuff!
Each teacher was labeled and there was little signs that said, "Fat cow" and stuff. My mom had to try not to laugh the whole time the teacher had a serious look on her face. I am laughing right now thinking about it. OMG!
Also, his country song ****** parodies are just awesome!